Sunday, March 29, 2009

How To Find The Shaded Sector Of A Circle

'I have to respond to certain posts??



And even today there is someone who wants to ruin my day. Or at least the afternoon ... Then, first things first: just now I turned on my Mac, as usual, and as usual I started my tour on the internet, until I ended up on the blog PDL Poggese . And there I read a nice post ....
Now, I do not usually argue, but when I read things to me is pretty hard to move on.

Caro " Author Unknown" (since it does not sign with a proper name, but only as "Youth Action Poggio Renatico and bla bla bla"), I just want to explain that United Poggio is not to pull the sprint to anyone least of Pavani ...
And again, I am surprised at having to be me, I know that policy may be less of my cats, having to explain the reason for our refusal to "walk together" with the PDL: You know what is by definition a Civic List, right? No!? Well, let us repeat together:

" List civic is the name commonly given to a list of candidates the City Council that appears to be no evidence electoral direct expression of a national political party. "

But wow! Now that I think, the PDL is a national political party!
So, dear "Author Unknown" I do not seem very difficult to draw logical conclusions.
and amaze you to know that what I told you no longer have to blame those who you call "imaginary components of the phantom of Directors!

Oh my God .. but now who inveighed against it?

Ah, right! Now that you shoot up everything, why not take it even with the present Assembly last Thursday?
My dear " AS " ("Author Unknown" is too long to write ...), those present, if you do not I noticed, is always given the opportunity to speak and to express their opinion. So I think that if anyone wanted to say "Hey guys, but without the PDL is not going anywhere ...", would raise the hand and would say, do not you think?

But oh well, everyone sees it his way ...

But there is one last rock like I want out of my shoe: you say you have so many ideas for Poggio Renatico and its fractions, you want only the best, you want "Rebuilding a Community" ... So why, on your blog, the only articles about Poggio Renatico are likely to give rise to sterile polemics, railing against America for standing or, worse, against an individual , which is not free to express their opinion?

But maybe not want to "rebuild a community?"

Mmm ... Nice way to rebuild: attacking, polemics, attacking ...

Of the other post there is not much to say, are those imposed from , Poggio has to do with that as a cement mixer in the living room ...

Ad Anyway, my dear good AS, I want to conclude by telling you that you could even get personally responsible for what you write, maybe put your name instead of hiding behind the name of a party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment