Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Most Powerful Desktop Workstation For Developer

BUT WHY 'I have to respond to certain posts?? - ACT II, \u200b\u200bSCENE LAST BUT WHY


but few kind words in response to this post :

- I will not be elected, but from the first moment I received and accepted this assignment, I try to make my "mission" as best as possible, following the line of thought of the movement to which I belong. line which I share fully .

- From previous I understand that I am not "arrogate to themselves the right to speak on behalf of all" . Moreover, it is customary for all members of my team before publishing posts of a particular kind, contact us before between us, and then with our Contact within the Movement.

- To tell the truth, I and the team including myself, enjoy lot of autonomy, since nobody forces us to go down this road before publishing an article. However, it is p er so that everyone "dances with her grandmother" who prefer to follow this procedure.

said ...

the curtain closes on this controversy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment