Friday, May 8, 2009

Freeze Patch Heart Gold Desmume

MUCH SPACE PROGRAM PRESENTATION (at all) is (too) little sensitivity '

On Wednesday, market day, of any possible new tenants of the Residence Hall have established their "Info Point" in the square of Poggio Renatic or .

is curious to note that, even if only by way of present, the eye jumps fairly obvious how it is perceived the importance of the citizen.

There are those who, like us, chose the area where your gazebo set up taking into account the needs of the public present at the market and traders, and in a prominent position but not bulky. ...


. ... There are those who, like our Paolo Pavani, sacrificed beautifully spacious with its "Camper Strangelove", without thinking that the parking spaces occupied (for charity, with the permission of the City) would certainly be more useful to citizens, especially on a day like on Wednesday.
Well, I do not know what you think, but I would be more accurate to call it " Paolo Bitta " rather than Paul Pavani ...

("Was he talking about me?")

Can not you 'I'm camper, from ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment