Monday, May 4, 2009

People Who Survive Stage 4 Colon Cancer

THE CASE OF IMPOSSIBLE DREAMS


Today, taking advantage of the break between classes and the other, I revised and reread the speech about Sani its program , and I must say that, in the typical style of each party trying to ingratiate himself with voters as possible, there is much smoke and very little Roasted ...

As you can see, the post title is a bit 'particular: "The case of impossible dreams." I say
impossible because the above program, there are so imaginative proposals that could well be taken from the last film Star Trek (which incidentally I would suggest).
But let's see some examples ...

It starts with the "
creation of a garrison Permanent medical "which states in the video Sani wanted to be a sort of ER .
I mean, at times find it difficult to open up in the hospital and you think of Conan the region (because the health care financing, the Emilia-Romagna) gives permission and funds to open an emergency room in Poggio Renatico?! And above all, what would
?
We are 15km from Ferrara, 25 km from Cento,
what would ?
Please, be clear on clinic are agree more, but the emergency room, forget it.

And again ...

The "
continuation of the line 11 bus from the Fosso Chiesuol until Gallo ." But Rudolph, but what are you saying ... You see that Gallo used to live in, or perhaps you've never been! "For if this were not so you'd know that Gallo every 20 minutes during peak hours and every 60 minutes between 9:00 and 12:00 for a bus pass for Ferrara and Bologna!
and trust that a Gallo lived there for 18 years, and among other right in front of the bus stop!

And then the "
request Poggesi branches of city high schools . But by Rodolfo, but according to you, ITI Copernicus, the high school Ariosto ol'ITCS Monti would be willing to open a branch in Poggio ... but for how many students? For 20, 30 students? Yes, I agree, you also think of the future, but also thinking in the medium to long term (I mean for the next 10 years) there will never be quite a number of students to justify a branch ...
Also as for the hospital, we are 15km from Ferrara, which translates into
15 minutes by train .
and given the current crisis, the tendency is to merge several institutes
( Monti Marco Polo , Carpeggiani and Copernicus ...), but to set up branches.

Mah ..

And then, "
Wi-Fi coverage throughout the country" ... Good idea, but .... You do with that money? To cover large areas do not use the Wi-Fi, but the Wi-Max , which in Italy is still in a little more experimental, and currently costs for a community like ours, would exorbitant.

At this point, given the extent of the proposals, I want you mine too: contact the NASA , and ask them to open a "branch" of Cape Canaveral right here in Poggio Renatico!

Eh, my dear "
PDLini ", this time you have shot a bit 'too high ... I guess
(In the picture you can see the program of the PDL, shot as high as it can not be higher)

And you who read, remember that to promise all are good, but very few are those who keep their word .

Remember this always !

0 comments:

Post a Comment