I'll be honest: I wanted to start the day with a nice post dedicated to the new site for United Poggio, but when, like every morning, I went to download e-mail I found a rather alarming sent to me by our Secretary, Stephen Panareo. Here is the text:
"Today I witnessed a sad episode. Accompanying my son to school (kindergarten) I saw the transfer cots used by children to do the afternoon nap by none other than a classroom in the corridor ( see photos to believe it).
Yes: If you want to be liberated psychomotor activity that serves as the dorm room, putting the bunks stacked one on top (hooray hygiene!), in the corridor. I was astonished! "
You see, our Mayor says literally that" the main battle of his mandate has been the adjustment of school facilities and educational services to children in the population growth of the territory, which have earmarked 38% of investment for a total of 3,300,000.00 euros ... ... All the commitments they have entered into voting to citizens, have been largely maintained ... ... the land is improved in the services and facilities. "
And here I ask myself: "But maybe that is not I who live in another country?" Because, let's face it, what we witnessed Stephen does not seem to index improvement and upgrading of the school.
Children of maternal Poggio live, unfortunately, under the edge of unbearable and I do not think the situation will improve, given the sharp increase in birth Poggese and the failure or delay in adjusting the pre-school, planned on paper .
Stephen concludes his email by saying:
"This" complaint "I can as a parent because I want to shake the local ruling class to adapt the structures REALLY needs of the child population, without making fun of the citizens, and parents, by tricking them to achieve and maintain the commitments we know when it is not so. "
And I would say that to which he sadly witnessed Stephen this morning ... it is a clear testimony
people Meditate, meditate ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment