I think it would be too trivial to write "Merry Easter from United Poggio. Or at least, it would certainly at this time.
Easter this year will not be "good" for everyone. And I think it's pretty easy to see what I mean, well, if you: our brothers Abruzzo.
Among them there are those who have lost their homes, others a friend, a child, a parent, a relative ... there are those who have lost everything.
And then there is us: we who have everything and there is never enough.
For once, I do not think it would be a bad idea stop and think, and why not, maybe in some way help those in need.
To do this here is a link where you can find some addresses and references to help the victims of the earthquake.
Who knows, maybe after helping someone, our eggs will seem even more good ....
PS: using the Safari browser it is possible that the link on the page linked above is not displayed correctly: if so, just scroll the screen until the end, and you will see this article.
0 comments:
Post a Comment